An accomplished recording engineer, Masaki Murashita has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including producer Ryan Greene (NOFX, Megadeth). He is currently available for Producing/Engineering/Mixing, Product Demonstration Videos, Filming, Drum Editing, and Vocal Tuning.
Masaki is also an experienced touring and studio musician who is available for guest appearance slots on the record as a guitarist or vocalist.
- The Heartshakes – For You & Me EP (2011)
Additional Engineer Credit:
- Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Despise You – and on and on… (2011) Track 20 and 24. Engineered Chris Cannella’s solos.
Additional Editing Credit:
- Flotsam and Jetsam – Flotsam and Jetsam (2016)
- Beasto Blanco – Beasto Blanco (2016)
- Implants – The Olden Age (2016)
- NAMBA69 – MELODIC PUNKS NOT DEAD!!! (2014)
- NAMBA69 – 21st CENTURY DREAMS (2014)
- Warner Drive – CITY OF ANGELS (2014)
Mix Assistant Credit:
- Hi-Standard – Another Starting Line (2016)
- Hi-Standard – Vintage & New, Gift Shits (2016)
- Megadeth – Rust In Peace Live (2010)
Filming and Video Editing Credit:
- Friedman Amplification – BE-100 with Akira Takasaki
Background Vocals Credit:
- Cancer Bats – Searching For Zero (2015)
- Benedictum – Dominion (2011)
- Grain of Truth – Grain of Truth (2009)
- Off Track – Explode (2008)